Home » Posts tagged 'contra costa'
Tag Archives: contra costa
As I typically do, I like to highlight some of my friends who are running for various offices locally. I am not getting involved with who you should vote for because many of my friends are running against each other, but please consider these individuals if you see them on your ballot. Feel free to visit their sites, make a donation, and/or vote for them!
The day our ancestors fought and died for is upon us. Tuesday, November 3, 2020 is Election Day! Democracy and everything that our country stands for is on the ballot.
- Josh Becker – State Senate for District 13
Contra Costa County
- Nancy Skinner – State Senator
- Buffy Wicks– State Assembly – District 15
- Y’Anad Burrell – West Country Costa School Board – Area 4
- Dr. Natisa Dill – Pittsburg City Council
- Ahmad Anderson – Richmond City Council District 5
- La’Tanya Dandie “Ms. Dandie” – Richmond City Council District 6
- Sabina Zafar – San Ramon Mayor
- Derreck Johnson – Oakland City Council Member at Large
- Lynette Gibson McElhaney – Oakland City Council District 3
- Marcie Hodge – Oakland City Council District 7
- Treva Reid – Oakland City Council District 7
- Aaron Clay – Oakland City Council District 7
- Bishop Bob Jackson – Oakland City Council District 7
- Barbara Parker – Oakland City Attorney
- Eli Ferran – Oakland City Attorney
- Timothy Carter – Berkeley City Council – District 2
- Ben Bartlett – Berkeley City Council – District 3
- Tunua Thrash-Ntuk – Long Beach City Council